Kat is available for training at your yard or at her base in East Chiltington, East Sussex.
• Private lessons. 45-60 minute lesson at your yard £40.00, (includes 30 minutes free travel time). At my yard £45.00 (includes £10 arena hire payable to the landlord).
• Private Lesson Offer: For private lessons at your yard taken in the same week, first lesson £40.00, second lesson £35.00.
• Back-to-back lessons for riders with multiple horses who would like back-to-back private lessons on the same day at their yard: The cost of the first lesson is £40 and subsequent lessons on the same day are £35.00 (includes 30 minutes free travel time).
• Semi-private lessons: for two riders sharing a lesson at your yard £25.00 each (includes 30 minutes free travel time). At my yard £27.50 each (includes £10 arena hire payable to the landlord).
• Block lessons for one rider (popular with people who live outside of sussex who have lessons less frequently: includes 45 minute lesson with you and your horse; a 45 minute dismounted theory/ body work session for the rider; a second 45 minute lesson for you and your horse. £110.00 (includes 30 minutes free travel time).
• Clinics or taster days for 2 to 8 riders at your yard. Involves 45 minute private lesson each plus a 45 minute dismounted group theory session. £55 per rider, (includes 30 minutes free travel time). Clinics and taster days can be tailored to suit your group's requirments.
If you are interested in Kat running a clinic for you and your friends please email her on email@example.com or call her on 07816 512911
Please note for all lessons and clinics, travel is charged in addition to the lesson or clinic cost. Travel to your yard includes a total of 30 minutes free travel time, then additional travel time is charged at 50 pence per minute thereafter.
If school hire is charged at your premises it is payable by the clinic participants and is in addition to Kat’s total lesson/clinic cost.
If lessons and clinics run at Kat’s base in East Chiltington, East Sussex a fantastic rubber surfaced 60m x 20m arena is available to use. An additional hire charge applies of £10.00/per hour.
Kat runs dismounted workshops, lectures and classes to help riders address asymmetry and rein contact issues and also to educate riders in classical equine posture.
In addition, Kat runs lectures on equine learning theory and natural living.
Please email Kat for information on upcoming workshops and lectures or if you would like her to run a workshop or lecture for you firstname.lastname@example.org